I love you,
Lord,
my strength.
The Lord is my rock,
my fortress
and my deliverer;
Psalm 18:1-2 NIV
When do you need a fortress?
Well, you don't need it in peace.
You need it in trouble.
Who is the enemy?
So often my enemy is the thoughts that I allow to stay in my mind.
Maybe today as those thoughts arrive and circulate, those things that are not true, not from God, I'll choose to say like David;
The Lord is my rock
The Lord is my fortress
The Lord is my deliverer
That I will stand secure in the battle, in the fortress that is my God.
Are you facing a battle?
What, or who is your fortress? Where are you looking for protection?
David chose our God.
Choose Him today
Choose to say like David;
The Lord is my rock
The Lord is my fortress
That I will stand secure in the battle, in the fortress that is my God.
#perspective
#psalms
#psalm18
#safe
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment