"Come, you who are blessed by the Lord", he said.
"Why are you standing out here? I have prepared the house and a place for the camels."
Genesis 24:31 NIV
Echoes
Genesis 24 is full of echoes.
A servant is sent from a far away land.
He's sent on a mission
To find a bride
And here is an invitation.
Come in.
I've prepared a place for you
Jesus had a clear goal
God went ahead
He prayed for success
(He prayed a lot!)
He acknowledged the problems!
Had a good plan
And is celebrating success. Death has been conquered, and the restoration has begun, and He has invited us to be part of it.
Why are you standing out there?
I've prepared the house for you
Just come in and join me!
Echoes of God's Big Story!
And one day we will see fully what we get glimpses of today, and all that is broken will be renewed :)
#genesis
#genesis24
#echoes
#hegoesbeforeme
#pray
#celebrate
#hope
#onedayallwillbemadenew
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment