My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism.
James 2:1 NIV
New year, new week, and its back to the gym!
This is tough!
Next level.
Before he launches into some examples, Jim sets us up here with "hey, if you're a follower of Jesus, if you've put your faith in him, then this is for you.
Our glorious Jesus.
Who was human and God at the same time
Who personified God
Who lived without sin
Who died a criminals death to make a way for us
Who was ressurected on the third day and ascended back to heaven
Who left us with his legacy and his commission
That Jesus.
If you've put your faith in him, follow him, have his Spirit living in, then live it out by doing this one thing.
Don't show favouritism."
OK James, no problem.
I'm a believer in Jesus.
I've put my faith in him
I can do that.
I treat everyone the same
I do.
Well I try to
Don't I?
#james
#james2
#Godsgym
#liveitout
#maybethisisnotsoeasy
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment