Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends!
Philippians 4:1 NIV
Therefore...because of Ch3, because our citizenship is in heaven, because we are found in Christ, because of that stand firm in your faith!
But just in case you missed it, let me see how many ways I can tell you that I love you...
Dear friends
My crown
My joy
You who I long for
My brothers & sisters
You who I love.
What a greeting.
Unmistakable, & unmissable.
Perhaps today there's someone in your life who needs to hear from you in an unmissable & unmistakable way that you love them.
Who is that person?
Let them know now, today.
#justdoit
#lovepeople
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment