I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord.
Yes, and I ask you, my true companion, help these women since they have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel...
Philippians 4:2-3 NIV
Conflicts and difficulties between people happen.
We don't always get on.
We don't always agree.
We just don't.
Hear Paul's heart here...it's for reconciliation, and he asks someone to help. Who that is it's not clear (or is it all the church at Philippi who need to take some responsibility?)
No matter, get on the same page, and help one another get there...and what's the basis for that?
The gospel.
Come back to the Big Story, and the small story of your conflict will find perspective...get our minds back on the gospel.
The cross
Jesus
Why he came.
It's not a strategy or a conflict resolution tool, it's how we live.
It's who we are.
#loveGod
#lovepeople
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment