Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
2 Corinthians 1:21-22 NIV
We are in Christ. Found in him. Standing firm in him.
Today.
Accepted.
When our days are done.
When Jesus returns.
No matter what, we are in Christ.
Safe.
He has anointed us. I've never been anointed before, but now I know I have.
He has sealed us as his.
I have no fear of falling out of Jesus orbit, out of his care.
Loved.
And I have a deposit guaranteeing my future. God somehow dwelling within, gently moving me to be more like Jesus and living that out.
Purpose.
Our deepest needs are met In Christ.
He is our destination, our prize, & our fellow traveler...
#jesusatthecentre
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment