... appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him.
Psalm 61:7 NIV
Let's pray for protection...and we'll start at the most obvious place... love
& faithfulness
David is a king, he knows about warriors, about armies, about strength & power, about city walls and ramparts...but when he writes his song to God here about protection, the two things he wants are:
Love
& Faithfulness
What use will they be?
How can they protect?
It's all about who it is that loves you.
He says "I have God on my side."
And so do we.
And in His love and faithfulness we will find protection.
In His love and faithfulness we will meet the God who is for us, who wants to restore, to redeem
Love and faithfulness that took Jesus to the cross, to buy my protection.
In that I want to shelter today
#sunday
#worship
#thisisourGod
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment