...The whole assembly grumbled against the leaders...
"We are now in your hands. Do to us whatever seems good and right to you."
So Joshua saved them from the Israelites...
Joshua 9:18, 25-26 NIV
Joshua's act of grace wasn't popular.
Sometimes when we exercise grace its not popular with the crowd, with others, and sometimes its our own heart that is the enemy. We're battling ourselves.
Yesterday at home, I didn't choose grace but spoke out of selfishness and pride.
Selfishness says No. Me first
Pride says no, I'm more important
My stuff, my interests, my...happiness...
Grace says you first
Grace says you're just as important.
So why isn't Grace our default position?
Acts of grace become Habits of Grace when we keep choosing that way...in the everyday responses and in the big things...because we follow the One who is Grace
#letgracerunfree
#habitsofgrace
#agentofgrace
#sunday
#worship
#thisisourGod
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment