...So I gave you a land on which you did not toil and cities you did not build; and you live in them and eat from vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant.
Joshua 24:13 NIV
At the end of Joshua's life, he knew he was going to die & he has an epic summary of all that's happened and a final message from God...and this is the end of God's message to his people... and it jolts us forward to Jesus - who knew he was going to die - who said "I'm going to prepare a place for you..."
A land
Cities
Fruitful & bountiful
A place where all will be made new... when the brokenness is restored, damage is undone... a place we did not toil for or plant or build because it's a gift of grace built by God's love for us and paid for by Jesus blood.
#onedayallwillbemadenew #heaven
#itsagift
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment