Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed"
Matthew 9:20-21 NIV
She knew that Jesus was the real deal...the One who could save, bring healing and restoration...and here he was wondering around, in her town...
Her faith was personal and quiet. So often we only see the big, the loud, the awesome, the popular and important even in church...but Jesus knows the quiet, the ordinary, the introvert, the one who carries the weight of suffering & heartache & loss...he's about us, all us, right where we're at, right now...and He loves...
#Godatstreetlevel
#legit
#dearlyloved
#childrenofGod
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment