Friday! Proverbs!
The words of the wicked are like a murderous ambush, but the words of the godly save lives.
Proverbs 12:6 NLT
A murderous ambush! Seriously?
Maybe my words do lay in wait to cause havoc later... when I talk about someone else only knowing part of the story...when I judge without knowing their story...when I say about people "did you see..." then maybe my words are lying in wait to do damage...
The story of the monk telling his trainee to place a feather on everyone's doorstep in the evening and collect then up again in the morning...the feathers are like our words, impossible to get them back (like trying to squeeze toothpaste back into the tube!)
May my words today not lie in ambush, but speak life
#proverbs
#wisdom
#speaklife
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment