Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.
James 3:5 NIV
My words have never hurt anyone - said no one ever.
Such a great picture of me. Easy to blame my tongue, but the problem I have is that the words are mine...they come from within...and they can wreak havoc.
But words can and are also agents of good, of change...if the forest is the landscape of my heart, then I want the cleansing fire of God to burn away the rubbish, to start with new life again...
May Jesus words be the spark today.
Forgiven
Loved
Accepted
Redeemed
Free
And may His words spark mine today...
#sparks
#james
#Godsgym
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment