Create in me
a pure heart,
O God,
and
renew
a steadfast spirit
within me.
Psalm 51:10 NIV
Sunday : clean heart
Monday : back to the gym, renew that steadfast spirit.
If we're renewing something, it's a thing we've had but haven't maintained.
It's dusty.
Rusty
It's muscles we haven't used
Atrophy
David says my gaze has wandered, my heart has wandered, and my actions have followed. I want to go back to You God. I want my direction, my orientation be fixed on You.
And I need Your help.
Renew, restore, revitalise my spirit so that it's once more in tune with you.
Keep me steadfast in my walk with You.
You know I've stuffed up
Help me keep my eyes on You, no matter how rough the road is, how big the potholes are, You are my direction and my goal.
Renew that steadfast spirit within me.
Amen.
#sobeit
#creatorofcleanhearts
#renewerofsteadfastness
#psalms
#psalm51
#monday
#Godsgym
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment