My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak...
James 1:19 NIV
Part 2 of James' guide to being a great listener.
Slow to speak.
That might mean not speaking at all.
My problem is that while you're talking I'm already forming what I want to say in my head...and sometimes i just can't wait - it seems so important!
So it must be important to you too. Just finish, so I can talk. Nah I'll just jump in anhway!
James counsels me to slow it down.
Slow down my speaking
Because that communcates something else.
That I care
That you are important
That your thoughts are important
James says this is for everyone so today I'll try...
#james
#james1
#listen
#tolistenequalstolove
#loveoneanother
#Godsgym
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment