Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near...
Philippians 4:4-5 NIV
Paul is wrapping up his letter with a final charge, and tucked in there are 4 small words: "the Lord is near"
I don't pretend to know how God's spirit dwells in and works in our lives but somehow we have God in us. He humbled himself to squeeze into human flesh to live on the earth 2000 years ago, and humbled himself even further to squeeze into our hearts...walking with us thru whatever it is we face...the deposit, the first taste of what will come when the wall between heaven and earth will come down...when heaven invades earth for the last time...when all will be made new...
#with
#hope
#onedayallwillbemadenew
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment