...I love you and long to see you, dear friends, for you are my joy and the crown I receive for my work.
Now I appeal to Euodia and Syntyche. Please, because you belong to the Lord, settle your disagreement.
Philippians 4:1-2 NLT
Conflict.
For Paul to include this in his letter to the church it must have been significant...but it happens.
Sometimes we need a third party to tell us - this has been going on long enough, everyone sees there's a problem between you two, I love you, I've appreciated the things you've both been involved in, but it's time the 2 of you sorted this. We're all on the same team here...
Conflict happens.
Choose to resolve it.
#lovepeople
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment