I have suffered much O Lord; restore my life again as you promised...
My life constantly hangs in the balance, but I will not stop obeying your instructions.
Psalms 119:107, 109 NLT
Suffering.
Life hanging in the balance.
While he asks for restoration (which is a good thing to ask God for) the psalmists highest value in the midst of what he's going thru is to remain true to God's word...this passage starts with the word as a lamp and light...
No matter what, stick with Jesus and what he calls us to.
#lightoftheworld
#nomatterwhat
#onedayallwillbemadenew
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment