Lord , sustain me as you promised, that I may live! Do not let my hope be crushed. Sustain me, and I will be rescued; then I will meditate continually on your decrees.
Psalms 119:116-117 NLT
There are times when we need sustaining. The psalmist is crying out for help...is at the end of his own strength...it's OK to cry out to God.
For us to be sustained we need shelter, food, water, rest, work...but we also need relationships... people...love... and hope.
Even in times when we are at the end of our resources, our hope remains in the One who promises to return and make all things new...
#hope
#onedayallwillbemadenew
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment