Friday! Proberbs!
Whoever seeks good finds favor, but evil comes to one who searches for it. Those who trust in their riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf.
Proverbs 11:27-28 NIV
Seeking
Trusting
Sometimes it's good to take a hard look at ourselves - what is it I'm really seeking after - & what is it I'm really putting my trust in...God's word asks us to probe the motives of our hearts...
Thriving
If we look for the negative, it's easy to find, but we can choose to seek the good, choose to put our trust and faith in God daily...and in that we will really start to thrive...
#proverbs
#wisdom
#somethingtochewon
#thrive
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment