Friday! Proverbs!
A good person basks in the delight of God, and he wants nothing to do with devious schemers. You can't find firm footing in a swamp, but life rooted in God stands firm.
Proverbs 12:2-3 MSG
So what do you think of these Proverbs?
1. We're only "good" because of Jesus
2. I love the swamp analogy...where do we find firm footing...what we thought was solid ground has moved whether it's politics or culture or gender...in our world truth is what you want it to be...but in God's economy He is Truth. Our firm footing in the swamp...
#proverbs
#wisdom
#somethingtochewon
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment