When Haman entered, the king asked him,
What should be done for the man the king delights to honour? Now Haman thought to himself,
Who is there that the king would rather honour than me?
Esther 6:6 NIV
Haman's pride completely blinded him to what was really going on.
Pride affects our eyesight, blunts our perception of reality & blinds us to the truth.
And just like Hanan this is soooo hard to see in ourselves...have we got the courage to ask a trusted friend, pastor, mentor...what am I missing here? Are there some flaws in me that I should be working on?
Where do you see pride affecting what I do or more importantly my relationships with others.
Am I brave enough?
#pride
#humblenessistheantidote
#lessonsfromEsther
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment