And yet I will show you the most excellent way.
Love...does not demand it's own way...
1 Corinthians 12:31, 13:5 NIV
We've skipped a couple of important phrases but we'll come back to them...but this struck me today as God is Love, yet Love does not demand its own way...this is our God who loves us, yet does not demand.
The creator of all loves so much that He puts aside demand, requirement, law
...for relationship.
And that's how he asks us to reflect his character, by not demanding our way either...
#thisisourGod
#sunday
#worship
#loveis
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment