Believers in humble circumstances ought to take pride in their high position. But the rich should take pride in their humiliation-since they will pass away like a wild flower. For the sun rises with scorching heat and withers the plant; its blossom falls and its beauty is destroyed. In the same way, the rich will fade away even while they go about their business.
James 1:9-11 NIV
I have this view of people that is hard to shake. That those who have achieved a lot in this world are worth more.
Yes make the most of your gifts talents & opportunities
Do gr8 work, invent create prosper & thrive
But one day it all goes back in the box and we're all equal before God
He is interested in our character & heart
So I ask Him to help me see people as He sees them
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment