The earth is filled with your love, Lord ; teach me your decrees.
Psalm 119:64 NIV
Sometimes this is the way it feels...that all is good, sun is warm, people are kind, and there's nothing better than learning more about God
And then the events of this world intrude, sickness, issues, pressure...and this little moment of goodness gets swamped...I can't change the world, but I can be kind to those around me, where I live, where I work, where I worship.
I can choose to contribute to causes and organizations that do work on a bigger scale...and I can make myself available to God to make a difference here...or somewhere...
We, His people, are the ones to show the earth is filled with His love...
#lovepeople
#choose
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment