...when the Holy Spirit comes upon you and you will be My witnesses [to tell people about Me]
both in Jerusalem
and in all Judea,
and Samaria,
and even to the ends of the earth.
ACTS 1:8 AMP
On Monday, we often get asked "what did you do on the weekend?"
I always like to include that I went to church
Be My witness.
To the people closest to you. They see you and me up close, in our home, street, place we study or work or shop.
Be kind, patient, don't be rude...
Be My witness
When you had to walk everywhere, almost anywhere must've felt like the ends of the Earth! Now all I have to do is post on Instagram or Snapchat of Facebook. What am I saying there?
Be my witness.
And Samaria. Where people are unclean, enemies, less than, not like us.
"Them"
At one point Jesus deliberately went to Samaria. At some point he may want us to go there too.
Be my witness
Not in our own strength or wisdom, but with God's Spirit within.
We are not on our own.
#monday
#Godsgym
#bemywitness
#notalone
#Acts
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment