...Then they lowered the man on his mat, right down in front of Jesus.
Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the paralyzed man,
"My child,
your sins are forgiven"
Mark 2:4-5 NLT
Imagine the chatter in the room as the roof is pulled off, the stretcher is lowered in front of Jesus, and it all goes quiet.
And the whole scene slows down.
And Jesus looks at this man with the broken body, socially and ecomically on the outside...
And
Forgives his sin.
Jesus says My Child, I see you, I see your circumstances, but your biggest and most important need, is to have your broken relationship with God restored.
I can do that.
In fact I haven't even waited for you to ask, I've just done it... something only God can do...
You are forgiven.
He says the same to us today...
I see you, I know you, I love you.
Your biggest need is not your broken circumstances, but your broken relationship with God.
I've made a way.
I am the Way.
I didn't wait.
The cross. I went there for you
I didn't wait.
#waymaker
#forgiven
#accepted
#acceptable
#dearlyloved
#gospelofmark
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment