It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name...
Psalm 92:1-2 NIV
"There's something about music that joins our physical world with the spiritual"
Sometimes when we worship together as a community God speaks and works in us in a special way...I'm grateful for our musicians and songwriters for the way they help us worship and connect us with God & each other.
But I can't make music. Missed a gene or something.
Maybe when I exercise my gifts in serving God or his people, that too is making music
Maybe when I am a generous friend, a kind boss, a gentle responder, that's making music.
Maybe when I go out of my way for someone else, keep loving when nothing comes back, that's making music.
Whenever I forgive. Even when I'm not forgiven.
Give expecting nothing
When I love.
Maybe that's music
#makesomemusic
#agentsofgrace
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment