Friday! Proverbs!
Whoever walks in uprightness fears the Lord, but he who is devious in his ways despises him.
Proverbs 14:2 ESV
How we live, the every day choices that we make, reflect on how we see God... if I cheat, cut corners, lie, gossip, do unfair deals to benefit me, then I'm not being clever or just doing what everyone else does... I'm being devious and in that despising God!
Thanks Proverbs for putting it like that...
But when I choose to do what's right, when I give without seeking reward or return, when I listen without needing to speak... walk in uprightness... I'm saying that God, His values, Truth, is important. Walking with Him is what I want to do.
To see people as he sees them. To see and live in this world how He wants me to...that's what I want to do...
#proverbs
#wisdom
#somethingtochewon
#inthistogether
#itsajourney
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment