Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
Psalm 119:105 NIV
A lamp for my feet stops me tripping over obstacles that might otherwise have made me stumble and fall.
If we allow God's word to be that lamp... here's an example...
I trip up because my words are harsh and I lash out with "you always..." & "you never..."
Phil 4v5 Let your gentleness be evident to all
1 Cor 13v5 Love keeps no record of being wronged
Lamplight to my feet to stop me stumbling in the dark of my selfishness and pride
We just need to allow the Word to light our path...to be a permanent fixture in our lives...yesterday's proverb stops me holding things for myself...look at God's word as a lamp lighting our path...
#psalms
#psalm119
#theroad
#inthistogether
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment