I want to know Christ - yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead
Philippians 3:10-11 NIV
Somehow.
Not even Paul had unwrapped all the mysteries of God...and while we think that in this day and age there shouldn't be mysteries, that we should be able to know for sure every thing we want to know, with God, there are things we need to wrestle with, things that take time, things that aren't always clear...and that is what faith is about...even when I don't have all the answers I still chose to believe...
#somehow
#faith
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment