I want to know Christ - yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead
Philippians 3:10-11 NIV
Participation in his suffering.
Like him in his death.
This doesn't sound like the joyful life I'm expecting...maybe becoming like Jesus in his death is being willing to completely submit to the Father's will, to follow Jesus wherever that leads...
Am I willing to say what Paul did?
#somethingtochewon
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment