There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, But its end is the way of death.
Proverbs:25 AMP
If I can't really trust my own heart, what is the way that leads to life?
The way that leads to life is found not in an idea or an ideology, not in a way of life or a set of behaviours, not in religion, a set of rules, being good enough, doing enough, giving or even serving others.
No, the way that leads to life may contain or give insight into all those things, but it is found in a person.
Jesus said I am
the Way
the Truth
the Life
He is that person.
He became the way that leads to life, because he chose to love us.
To love without measure.
#life
#lovewithoutmeasure
#comeasyouare
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment