"The heart of the wise teaches his mouth and to his lips adds learning"
Proverbs 16:23 transliteration
How many times have I said something unnecessary, how much trouble have I caused, how many people I've hurt...because of the words I've said?
This Proverb is clear on 2 things:
1. I can change the words I say. My mouth can be taught and my lips can get learning.
I can change.
2. It's my heart and it's orientation that is the key. The heart of the wise.
The source of wisdom? The fear of, the knowledge of, the heart of, God.
Faith in Jesus turns me in the right direction, and choosing to walk with Him keeps me heading in that way...
Love God.
As we're walking together heart surgery happens as we live it out
Love people
#inthistogether
#loveGod
#lovepeople
#walkingeachotherhome
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment