I hope in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon, that I also may be cheered when I receive news about you. I have no one else like him, who will show genuine concern for your welfare.
Philippians 2:19-20 NIV
Not only did Paul send Tim back, but he sent his best person, someone who really cares.
How would Paul describe me?
Would he even send me anywhere?
What was Tim's #1 quality?
That he cared. Really cared.
That's what we need to be kingdom agents, to be in the service of the King, is to have that quality...
To care about people.
To really care.
Lord may you make that my #1 thing, to love people like Paul, to care like Timothy.
Amen.
#lovepeople
#belikeTim
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment