... Epaphroditus, my brother, co-worker and fellow soldier, who is also your messenger, whom you sent to take care of my needs...
Philippians 2:25-26 NIV
How does Paul describe Epaf?
My brother
My co-worker
My fellow soldier
Maybe Epaf even carried this letter back to the Philippians. And when they opened it and read it, they would've said "hey Epaf, listen to these cool things that Paul has said about you. Gr8 work out there."
Our lesson? My lesson?
Am I building people up to others? (Or pulling them down?)
Am I happy to give someone else the credit? (Or claim it & make sure others know?)
Choose to be an encourager, to build one another up :)
#encourageoneanother
#belikepaul
#genuine
#lovepeople
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment