And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.
Philippians 2:16 NIV
When?
When his church community is living without grumbling or complaining or whining...(OK I added the whining), blameless and pure, shining like stars, and holding firm to Jesus...then our old Pastor Paul, when his life is spent he'll be with Jesus and say it was worth it.
All the shipwrecks, the beatings, the disappointments, the pain, the struggle...he'll say "look at those people! They're awesome!
I love them and I'd do it all again for them.
Stars."
I wonder if my Pastor will be able to say that about me, that the struggle and the sacrifice was worth it...
#stars
#somethingtochewon
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment