"Not so with you..."
Matthew 20:26 NIV
What is it that God is prompting you to be different in?
To change in your life?
Maybe it's comparing. How come I don't have...
Not so with you.
Maybe it's holding a grudge...
Not so with you.
Maybe it's being selfish...
Not so with you.
Jesus is all about the heart...the attitudes of the heart...our hearts.
2000 years ago he called out his disciples about their heart attitude...what would he call me out about today?
Not so with you
#notsowithyou
#wordsofJesus
#upsidedownkingdom
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment