I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2 NIV
This Psalm starts with praise.
It's written as a song, to be sung to the tune of "the death of the son" and its full of lament about enemies and opposition and difficulty...yet...he starts with these words of praise & worship...
Giving thanks
Telling others
Singing
When we're facing our enemies, trouble, difficulty...give thanks, tell others about God's goodness...and sing!
No better place to be than in church today, singing to our God
#sunday
#worship
#sing
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment