I thank God through Jesus for every one of you. That's first. People everywhere keep telling me about your lives of faith...
Romans 1:8 MSG
Have you got a "heroe of the faith"? Someone who's an example? A motivation?
One person for me is a person who's faith was consistent in all aspects of life.
Work
Personal
Church
They were all integrated and a whole.
Merged.
Seamless.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm known for different things at work, at play, at home...
Would the people I work with be surprised to see me in church?
Does the way I live in all areas match what I believe?
Am I famous for, known for, different things in different areas of life?
Or am I heading towards a life of faith that is seamless.
Merged.
#Romans
#famousfor
#whatamIfamousfor
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment