Here is my servant whom I have chosen, the one I love, in whom I delight..he will not quarrel or cry out, no one will hear his voice in the streets.
A bruised reed he will not break...In his name the nations will put their hope.
Matthew 12:18-21 NIV
Mowed the lawns on Friday & as I did that I knocked a couple of flowers, damaged the stems...bruised them.
Jesus came for the bruised.
The damaged.
The marginalised.
The hurt.
He was broken to bring healing.
Not in a loud way. Not with shouting and winning arguments...
But quietly and gently from within...
Feeling bruised?
God is not about breaking you, but restoring...
Hope
Hope for us, & hope for this world...
#sunday
#worship
#thisisourGod
#hope
#jesusatthecentre
#onedayallwillbemadenew
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment