...I long to visit you so I can bring you some spiritual gift that will help you grow strong in the Lord.
When we get together, I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours.
Romans 1:11-12 NLT
Paul had some goodness to share and he was as keen as a bean to get to Rome and share what God had on his heart.
Paul was a writer, but he was hanging out to meet.
To look people in the eye. To see how they really are.
And he really wanted to hear how their faith journey was going.
How are you?
Good. How are you?
Good.
Paul was interested in what's really going on - how's your heart. Let's talk a little about how God is working with you and how he's working on me.
Let's keep it real.
Let's meet. And check in.
Let's get beneath the surface...and let's us encourage one another...
#Romans
#keepingitreal
#encourageoneanother
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment