What you say goes, God, and stays, as permanent as the heavens.
Your truth never goes out of fashion; it's as up to date as the earth when the sun comes up.
Your Word and truth are dependable as ever; that's what you ordered - you set the earth going.
If your revelation hadn't delighted me so, I would have given up when the hard times came.
But I'll never forget the advice you gave me; you saved my life with those wise words.
Save me! I"m all yours.
I look high and low for your words of wisdom. The wicked lie in ambush to destroy me, but I'm only concerned with your plans for me.
I see the limits to everything human, but the horizons can't contain your commands!
Psalm 119 89-96 MSG
#psalms
#psalm119
#theroad
#believe
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment