As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector's booth. "Follow me", he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him.
Matthew 9:9 NIV
Follow me. Doesn't get much simpler than that...
Sometimes we complicate Christianity, church, put pressure on ourselves to be perfect...to always get it right... But Jesus simply says "follow me"
I want you on my team too... follow me
This is the path to real life...follow me
I love you. Follow me.
#wordsofJesus
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment