I remember your genuine faith, for you share the faith that first filled your grandmother Lois and your mother, Eunice. And I know that same faith continues strong in you.
2 Timothy 1:5 NLT
Most of us have lots to thank our Mums for, but here Paul is grateful for Tim's Mum...& grandma.
Because thru them Tim was shown an example of faith in God, which he followed.
If you can, give your mum some encouragement today, but if you can't, maybe there's a spiritual "parent" who you can thank, or encourage a mum you know to live a life of faith in front of her children (& grandchildren). That's what will leave an eternal legacy...
#mothersday
#grateful
#faithjourney
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment