No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you.
"Be strong and courageous, for you are the one who will lead these people..."
Joshua 1:5-6 NLT
So why did Joshua have to be strong and courageous?
We know God is on our side, that one day all will be made new, that nothing, not even death can separate us from God's love for us...but here and now, just like Joshua, we need strength and courage...because we still have to face the world and it's hurts and struggles.
Josh was told "I'm with you, but you've got work to do. It's going to be challenging and hard, but I'm with you"
#with
#onourside
#thisisourGod
#sunday
#worship
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment