I am shriveled like a wineskin in the smoke, but I have not forgotten to obey your decrees. How long must I wait? When will you punish those who persecute me?
Psalms 119:83-84 NLT
God when will you fix it!
Maybe you've never been persecuted but something is going on that hurts, something that you want God to intervene in...the psalmist is right there...you can feel his hurt - he's feeling shrunk into a dried up shell of who he should be...tired of waiting...
But there's 2 things he chooses to do.
Keeps crying out to God. He never stops believing God is there, that He's good & is ultimately on his side
And he keeps choosing to believe in God's word, his truth. The Word. The embodiment of God's love and grace. Jesus.
#choose
#hope
#faith
#inthistogether
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment