...I hope to send Timothy to you soon for a visit. Then he can cheer me up...
I have no one else like Timothy, who genuinely cares about your welfare. All the others care only for themselves and not for what matters to Jesus..?
Philippians 2:19-21 NLT
I imagined Paul as a powerful figure surrounded by supporters and people eager to hear him...but...Paul is in jail, feeling down, & with only one person who really gets it, only one who is really on his team - Tim.
We can be Tim.
Everyone needs to have someone on their team, gets their passion for the things of God...but esp our church leaders, pastors, worship teams etc but everyone really...
Who can you and I be Tim for?
#iamTim
#onyourteam
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment