In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds".
Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
James 2:17-18 NIV
Our faith, what we believe about who God is, what Jesus did, creation, the fall, redemption and restoration...what we believe must impact how we see the world, how we view other people, and how we live...
If God's highest value is love, then so should mine be...and love is a verb...it's actions and "deeds"...our love for others is our faith in action, no matter the size or impact of those actions...no matter whether we think they are significant or not...
#james
#keepingitreal
#lovepeople
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment