I have no one else like Timothy... But you know how Timothy has proved himself. Like a son with his father, he has served with me in preaching the Good News. I hope to send him to you...
Philippians 2:20, 22-23 NLT
Saw the movie Search for the Wilderpeople last night and one thing in that film is the strength of relationship that grew between people who were from different generations & backgrounds, and we see that here with Paul & Tim. Great friends can be the most unlikely, but we all need them
Paul & Tim shared a common purpose too, of sharing God's good news & that's what our church's and our lives should look like...connecting with people and making God known...
#loveGod
#lovepeople
#inthistogether
#greatkiwimovie
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment