The Lord is my rock,
my fortress
and
my deliverer;
my God is my rock,
in whom I take refuge,
my shield
and the horn of my salvation,
my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2 NIV
This song continues and in the middle of this verse is;
"In whom I take refuge"
There's the "in whom" part - put your trust in the Living God, revealed in His Word, and in The Word - Jesus
It's the action here that's important today...
"...I take refuge"
This is not a sitting around, sitting back thing but a choosing, an action, a step.
Today
I'm going to choose to take refuge in God
I'm going to choose to stand on the Rock of his salvation
I'm going to go to the fortress of His love for me
And there I will look for my deliverer.
There are lots of things I could look to today, but I'm going to choose my place of refuge in the God who saves.
#psalms
#psalm18
#refuge
#choose
Joseph replied..."Dont you see, you planned evil against me but God used those same plans for my good, as you see all around you right now - life for many people..." Genesis 50:19-20 MSG The view from the drone. The different perspective. "God has been at work in my life despite, in fact within the hatred that you had towards me. Even though I couldn't always see it, I kept trusting Him, even when He was silent, when all hope seemed lost... God was at work... Can you see that now?" #faith #faithinthedark
Comments
Post a Comment